* Cupping therapy, cups are placed on the skin with suction, which is believed to influence the flow of body energy and blood flow in the body. Cupping has a long history of usage in acupuncture practice and it has been combined with bloodletting. Cupping therapy has been regarded as an effective way to stimulate blood circulation and resolve blood clogging.
* Simple and easy to use at home by anyone.
* Recommended to use laying down straightly. Not recommended to use for a long time.
(Use for 20 sec.~ 30sec. is preferable)
* Sucking weakly at the begining and strongly step by step.
* Using once a day for a month is recommended. After that, using frequency can be adjusted.
* A person who has the disease of bleeding is not recommended to use.
[How to use]
* Connect the suction pump to the top part of cup.
* Close up the cup on the pain area and suck 2~3 times with pump.
(If you slightly lift up the rubber ring of upper part of the cup when you detach it, the cup can be detached without pain.
It is made from clear plastic material with a valve attached to the top used with manual or automatic vacuum apparatus
- Easy to use
- Disposable (one time use) and sterile
- Self-Suction Cups
- These cups are made from plastic and there is a handle of rubber attached to the top of the cup; or a top rotator to apply suction these cups are used for dry cupping in children and old people
Limit suction power; you can do only light and medium dry cupping by it.