We are pleased to introduce our self as a leading institute of natural and alternative medicine therapies that conducts various courses by following methods:
(a) Regular (b) Correspondence (c) Camp (d) Internet.
The following terms and conditions: -
Terms & Conditions
- Diploma Qualification - Matric / Secondary or Equal or Practical Experience.
- Master Diploma Qualification -Senior Secondary or Equal, Practical Experience or any Diploma Course & Character Certificate
- Minimum age required- 18 years. Medium of Language -Hindi or English
- Diploma Duration for each course 15+15 days theory & practical for Regular & 2 Month for correspondence
- Master Diploma Duration- Regular course for three Months at our Jodhpur Institute & four Months for Correspondence course. M.D.A.M. duration is 6 months.
- After receiving your course form, we shall go for further process of course i.e. Arrangement of class for Regular / sending of books / study material & instrument for Correspondence / sending of study material by email for Internet.
- A exam will be conducted at the end of the course.
- Question-paper and blank answer-sheet will be sent, which should be return back to us.
- Registration number and certificate to the successful candidate is issued from the institute.
- In case candidate loses the certificate or wants a duplicate one then he has to pay Rs.250 or $ 10 as the charge for it.
- I-card is not compulsory, in spite of this a candidate wishes to have it, he/she has to pay Rs.250 or $ 10 as an additional charge. It can be renewed at the cost of Rs 250 or $ 10 on depositing the old one after every two years.
- Name and address in Certificate would be according to the form. If there is any correction kindly get it done before printing of certificate otherwise for extra copy of certificate, Rs.250 or $ 10 will be charged.
- For Practical classes candidate must have done the course from our institute/ Authorize Center by correspondence or internet.
- If any deposit the cash or cheque for 'Acupressure Research Training & Treatment Institute’ in Axis bank account no. 057010100177573 than bank charge will not be deducted.
- Rechecking of answer sheet /Re Examination fees is Rs. 250 or $ 10.
- A Candidate wants to cancel the course before the start of course process, and then 10% will be deducted from fees.
- A Candidate wants to cancel the course after completion of course process, then 50% fee will be deducted.
- The fulfilled form should be return back to us along with one photograph, prescribed subscription, photocopy of education, experience certificates & address proof.
MODE OF PAYMENT
You can Deposit in Cash at our Office and our authorize Centre in India.
You can send us directly by E-Money Order (E.M.O.) or Demand Draft (D.D.) or at par Cheque in favour of "Acupressure Research Training & Treatment Institute" payable at JODHPUR (Rajasthan).
You can deposit the fees by Cheque or Cash in your City branch Axis Bank in a/c no. 057010100177573 in name of Acupressure Research, Training & Treatment Institute.
You can Transfer Amount by Axis Bank Branch Address:- Price tower 654, near Jaljog choraha, residency road Jodhpur, RTGS / NEFT / IFS Code : UTIB0000057, a/c no. 057010100177573, in name of Acupressure Research, Training & Treatment Institute JODHPUR.
You can deposit the fees by State Bank Of India A/c no. 36458134471, in favour Acupressure Health Care System IFC SBIN0011602
Paytm – In Favour of Anil Choudhary Mobile No. 9460281423
Western Union or Money Gram - Please remit the Payment through Western Union or money Gram by Name - Bal Raj Choudhary Jodhpur (India) & having deposit the payment inform us about the MTC (Money Transfer Code) No. by E-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Paypal - Deposit in PayPal - E-mail address: email@example.com
- Net Banking via on-line payment Gateway (CC Avenue) we accept all major bank-IDBI BANK, AXIS BANK, HDFC BANK, STATE BANK OF INDIA, BANK OF INDIA, INDUSIND BANK, PNB BANK, YES BANK, etc.
- Credit Card via on-line payment Gateway (Paypal & CC Avenue) We accept all major credit cards like Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club etc.
- Debit Card via on-line payment Gateway (CC Avenue). We process direct debit from all major banks in India like Punjab National Bank, IDBI Bank, Citibank, Canra Bank, State Bank of India, Union Bank of India etc.
- Pre-Paid 3rd Party Cash/Scratch Cards (ITZ Cash Cards) (CC Avenue) available at leading retail outlets (specific to India).
Swift Code - U.S.Dollars: Inward Remittances
To ensure credits favouring Axis Bank Ltd. Are correctly & promptly credited to the accounts held with chase Manhattan Bank, we recommend that remitters route funds electronically in following formats;
Intermediary Bank: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK (SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33XXX) New York
(Payment should be routed either via CHIPS ABA 0002 OR FED ABA 021000021)
Beneficiary Bank: 001-1-407376 Axis Bank Ltd. SWIFT Code: AXISINBB057 MUMBAI
Beneficiary Customer: Acct No: 057010100177573 Name: Acupressure Research, Training & Treatment Institute. A-13, dc, Kamla Nehru Nagar, JODHPUR (RAJASTHAN) INDIA
PAYTM (SCAN THE QR CODE SHOWN BELOW)